Graduate Work Permits

Congratulation Graduates!


You have 90 days from the day you receive your diploma to apply for a “GRADUATE OPEN WORK PERMIT,”  if you do not apply within 90 days you will NEVER be able to obtain it.

I’m working on this page, I apologize the information is not posted.  If you are unable to find the information on IRCC’s website, make a free appointment at VIRCS for the information.